Dark Horse Tack is proud to offer...
To ease lower back pain and promote therapeutic, try the Back on Track Unisex Therapeutic Back Brace with Narrow Front. The Back Brace is designed with comfort in mind. Its narrow front makes it comfortable to wear, even when bending over or sitting down! State-of-the art fabric contains ceramic powder and works with your natural body warmth to provide a gentle heat therapy - welcome relief for tight lower back muscles. The ceramic powder reflects your own body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal heat, a well-recognized method used for improving blood flow and reducing inflammation. The back of the brace has a removable pad, which fills up the curves around the spine for maximum body contact. If the pad provides too much bulk, simply remove it. In addition, the Back Brace supports your lower back. Helps keep back muscles loose and supple. Speeds up therapeutic process. Relieves pain and tension in muscles. Decreases inflammation and increasing blood circulation. Removable rectangular pad fills the curves around spine for support. Prevents damage in muscles or joints
Machine wash cold. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry. The ceramic powder is fused in the fibers of polyester/polypropylene and does not separate when washed.
- Helps keep back muscles loose and supple
- Speeds up therapeutic process
- Relieves pain and tension in muscles
- Decreases inflammation and increasing blood circulation
- Removable rectangular pad fills the curves around spine for support
- Prevents damage in muscles or joints
- Narrow front design
- Comfortable to wear when bending over or sitting down
- Please read carefully prior to using the product
- How Back on Track products work
- During the manufacturing process ceramic particles are fused into the fibers. The ceramic particles absorb the body's heat and expel heat of a specific wave length known as long wave infrared radiation.
- Long wave infrared radiation is absorbed in the skins cells and deep in the tissue increasing blood circulation and relieving muscle tension resulting in an overall improved performance.
- How long do the Back on Track products work?
- Since the ceramic particles are melted into the threads they can never wash out, and will always be effective.
- Instructions for use:
- All Back on Track products should be implemented gradually. To start with, use the product for a maximum of four hours a day for the first 2-3 days. In horses and dogs, it manifests itself as a swelling. This is due to the increased blood circulation, which is actually a good indication that the ceramic fabric is taking effect. The body then has the opportunity to familiarize itself with the fabric’s effects. After the introductory period you should up the usage to a minimum of 8 hours per day, preferably more.
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
Dark Horse Tack is the premier supplier of equine products and supplies on the internet.
We are located at 10125 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Please contact us at (800) 893-5806 - if you have any questions about this product.