Horze Jointed Apple Snaffle Bit
Dark Horse Tack is proud to offer...
Rubber-coated apple-flavored snaffle bit is excellent for training or dressage.
An apple-flavored snaffle bit made of synthetic rubber is a great training tool for young horses or a special treat for any. The bit rings and joints are made of stainless steel (contains nickel).
- Encourages relaxation
- Apple-flavored for better acceptance
- Synthetic rubber bit is softer on the mouth than ordinary steel snaffles
- Used in all types of riding
- Ideal for young horses or horses that will not accept the bit
- Flexible and gentle
- Long lasting
- Will not interfere a horses palate
Details: Thickness: 23cm (9 1/16”).
Made of synthetic rubber (apple-flavor/scent) and a stainless steel core.
Always wash a bit after each ride. Remove from bridle and soak in hot water. Use small brush to remove residue. Dry with clean towel.
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
Dark Horse Tack is the premier supplier of equine products and supplies on the internet.
We are located at 10125 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Please contact us at (800) 893-5806 - if you have any questions about this product.