Dark Horse Tack is proud to offer...
Knotted halter with lead. Adjustable, with no hardware fittings. Technical Description Spray or rinse off mud or dirt. Gently scrub any stains with a soft nylon bristle brush. If necessary, hand wash with clean water with a small amount of mild detergent or specialized halter cleaner. Thoroughly rinse and dry in a cool, shaded location. 100% polyester. Lead length: 8. 3 ft (2. 5 m).
- Traditional rope horse halter
- Uses no hardware
- Thin, soft braided nylon rope with hand-tied knots
- Hand-knotted with double crown and noseband
- Broken-in, soft-touch feel allows for a firm, yet comfortable, grip
- Soft-touch braided nylon lead attached at throat
- Throat knot allows size adjustment
- Knots add pressure when needed to correct behavior
- This is a great tool to use when working the horse from the ground
- Made from a continuous piece of braided rope
Very pliable, not stiff like many others.
Wad up for easy storage in your saddlebag.
5/16-inch rope is the perfect diameter to set comfortably on your horses head.
You may customize the fit for your horse by carefully loosening and adjusting the position of the knots (especially the lower knot that your lead rope attaches to).
The rope is low stretch, colorfast, and best of all it will not get stiff with age or weather!
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
Dark Horse Tack is the premier supplier of equine products and supplies on the internet.
We are located at 10125 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Please contact us at (800) 893-5806 - if you have any questions about this product.