Horze Leather Side Reins with Rubber Donuts
Dark Horse Tack is proud to offer...
Great training tool for high head carriage.
This training aid lets the rider apply direct rein pressure to help the horse maintain light contact with the bit while moving freely in the bridle. Especially effective on horses with high head carriage, or tightness in the back muscles, the sliding effect of these leather reins at the bit ring produces a steady contact and a calmer, rounder, more relaxed horse.
- High quality leather
- Creates balance between the rider and bit
- Sliding effect of the rein at bit ring produces steady contact
- Effective on horses with high head carriage or tightness in the back muscles
- Rubber donuts allow for easy handling and adjusting
- Adjust different positions according to the horses level of training
- Snap on end buckles for ease
Details:Leather side reins with durable rubber ring.Allows some flexibility while lunging, but is stiffer than elastic.Great for teaching your horse the right posture for when you are riding.Snap on end buckles for easy management.
To clean, wipe with warm water to remove dirt and sweat and follow with leather cleaner.
Great for teaching your horse the right posture for when you are riding. Reins are used to give subtle commands or cues. Various commands may signal a turn, ask for a slower speed, request a halt or rein back.
Dark Horse Tack is the premier supplier of equine products and supplies on the internet.
We are located at 10125 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Please contact us at (800) 893-5806 - if you have any questions about this product.