Horze Save Edge Hoof Rasp
Dark Horse Tack is proud to offer...
This rasp has been the industry standard for many years. Famous for their unmatched sharpness and reliable lasting performance. Provide the user with superior performance in wet and dry conditions. Save Edge specializes in this model, making it super sharp, and a very consistent quality hoof file. Resists clogging due to the angled tooth face. Rasp teeth on one side, file teeth on the other side. Single cut on the edges. Rasp allows for aggressive but controlled hoof removal. Used by barefoot hoof trim practitioners.
Storing: Files are cutting tools with sharp edges, and should be stored in a dry place away from other tools to avoid tooth breakage. A block of wood with holes on the wall is a good safe place for files. Length: 14 in (35 cm)
- Superior performance in wet and dry conditions
- Resists clogging due to the angled tooth face
- Rasp teeth on one side, file teeth on the other side
- Single cut on the edges
- Rasp allows for aggressive but controlled hoof removal
- •Used by barefoot hoof trim practitioners
- A very consistent quality hoof file
- Used by barefoot hoof trim practitioners
- A favorite file amongst farriers
Dark Horse Tack is the premier supplier of equine products and supplies on the internet.
We are located at 10125 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Please contact us at (800) 893-5806 - if you have any questions about this product.