Dark Horse Tack is proud to offer...
The Avalanche winter rugs are the ideal choice when selecting weather protection for your horse.
An excellent-quality combo winter blanket that is a sensible option for your horse. The full hood keeps rain and snow off his neck and eliminates the problem of having water trickle down under his blanket. He will be completely covered from poll to tail in this smart combo blanket. The outer-shell 1200D polyester rip stop fabric on our blankets comes with a 3-wash guarantee, preserving its waterproof, windproof and breathable functionality, unmatched by our competitors in the market. The Horze Supreme Avalanche PRO Combo Winter Rug will endure the unpredictable weather found in between seasons. Your horse will be happy and safe while the gussets allow plenty of freedom of movement for him to get his bucks out. The durable fabric of this sheet will maintain its shape and stand up to rough pasture play.
- Exclusive Horze 3-wash guarantee on the 1200D polyester rip stop outer shell to preserve waterproof benefit
- Thin polyester lining to provide separation from the outer shell material
- Full neck with shaped shoulder and extra-high gusset to release pressure on the shoulders and minimizes rubbing
- Full neck comes with webbing loop to attach to the halter and hold the blanket in place
- New, improved front closure with T-buckles for easy fastening
- Buckles made of a high-quality silver-colored finish durable material
- Cross surcingles with elastic for flexibility around the horse's stomach
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection
- PDB color has reflective stitching on webbing edges
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
1200D, 3000mmx3000mvp, 3times wash. 350g/m² filling.
Machine wash warm at 40°C/105°F.
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
Dark Horse Tack is the premier supplier of equine products and supplies on the internet.
We are located at 10125 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Please contact us at (800) 893-5806 - if you have any questions about this product.