Dark Horse Tack is proud to offer...
This combo blanket is a complete rain and snow wardrobe for your horse to wear in the worst weather.
This excellent-quality combo rug is the sensible choice in winter gear for your horse. The full hood keeps the rain and snow off his neck and eliminates the problem of having water trickle down under his blanket. He will be completely covered from poll to tail in this smart combo rug. The outer-shell 1200D polyester rip stop fabric on our blankets comes with a 3-wash guarantee, preserving its waterproof, windproof and breathable functionality, unmatched by our competitors in the market. The Horze Supreme Avalanche PRO Midseason Combo Rug will endure the unpredictable weather found in between seasons. Your horse will be safe, while the gussets allow plenty of freedom of movement. The durable fabric of this rug will maintain its shape and stand up to rough pasture time.
- Exclusive Horze 3-wash guarantee on the 1200D polyester rip stop outer shell to preserve waterproof benefit
- Thin polyester lining to provide separation from the outer shell material
- Full neck with shaped shoulder and extra-high gusset to release pressure on the shoulders and minimizes rubbing
- Full neck comes with webbing loop to attach to the halter and hold the blanket in place
- New, improved front closure with T-buckles for easy fastening
- Buckles made of a high-quality silver-colored finish durable material
- Cross surcingles with elastic for flexibility around the horse's stomach
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection
- PDB color has reflective stitching on webbing edges
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
1200D, 3000mmx3000mvp, 3times wash. 150g/m² filling.
Machine wash cold at 30°C/65° - 85° F. Air dry to retain shape.
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
Dark Horse Tack is the premier supplier of equine products and supplies on the internet.
We are located at 10125 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Please contact us at (800) 893-5806 - if you have any questions about this product.